Delicious rice that could go well with asian curries.
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain rice like Jasmine or Basmati
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk + 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the rice and stir for a couple of minutes until the grains start to turn opaque.
- Add the coconut milk, water, and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, cover tightly with a lid, and simmer until done for 15 minutes. Leave the lid on for at least another 10 minutes after cooking before you handle the rice.
- With a fork, gently fluff up and mix the grains with any of the coconut-milk solids that might have separated to the top.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.