This is a recipe I made up myself not too long ago and it is scrumptious
Jan's Original Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 6 Chicken Drummies
- 2 carrots (peeled and chopped finely)
- 2 onions (peeled and chopped finely)
- 3 large potatoes (peeled and chopped finely)
- peas and beans (I use dried ones)
- 1 Lt. Chicken Stock (Campbells)
- salt to taste
- 1 tspn crushed garlic
- 1. Place all ingredients into a large lidded saucepan
- 2. Cover with water
- 3. Cook on high till boiling then turn down to 2 and let cook slowly for about 3/4 hour
- 4. Let cool down
- 5. When cool, take out the drumsticks and discard the skin
- 6. Take the chicken off the bones and add back to the soup, discard the bones.
- 7. Place soup in fridge overnight to let the fat settle then the next day gently scoop the fat off the top of the soup and discard.
- 8. Enjoy
- 9. Can be frozen
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.