A lovely sponge that rises beautifully - you would never know it has gluten free flour in it!! :)
Gluten Free Never Fail Sponge
- 3/4 cup cornflour
- 1/4 cup SR flour (gluten free)*
- 1 tblsp custard powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 4 eggs (at room temp)
- * "F. G. Roberts" is my favourite brand of gluten free flour - not too chalky!
- 1. Beat eggs and sugar together for 10 mins.
- 2. Add flours, custard powder, bicarb and cream of tarter, that have been sifted together.
- 3. Bake for 20 mins in lined sponge tin (or 20cm cake tin) at 180 degrees (sides will shrink in).
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.