These look and taste so beautiful.... and it is very easy to make.
- 150g sultanas
- 75g blanched almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 70g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 100g glace cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 1 cup full-cream milk powder
- 1 cup icing sugar mixture
- 250g copha, melted
- Grease and line base and sides of a slice pan.
- Combine all ingredients, adding copha last, and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces (a warm knife gets a neater cut)
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.