To tenderise your Squid or Calamari
This may seem like a bit of work but believe me its worth it in the end
To Tenderise Squid (Calamari)
- Kiwi Fruit x 12?
- Garlic Butter
- Cut or slice the Kiwi Fruit into thin slices.
- Place on a tray a layer of the Kiwi Fruit.
- Then place your Squid on top.
- Place a second layer of Kiwi Fruit over the top of the squid, place in fridge for 6 to 8 hours, but do not leave for too long or the Squid will dissolve away,
- Cut Squid into thin Slices, heat frypan or bbq add Garlic butter.
- place Squid in pan and cook for about 90 seconds
- and you will have very tender Squid, enjoy!!!
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.